In our Pre-K room, children are recognizing the skills and knowledge
needed for kindergarten. Learning Centers are designed throughout the
room to help provide your child with the appropriate learning materials
in order to attain these skills.
Teachers interact with the children through the introduction of reading
and math readiness, language arts, and science. Art and music are a large
part of their day. A variety of hands-on activities help your pre-K child
grow and develop socially, emotionally, and academically.
• Nurturing and secure environment
• An atmosphere that allows for child-directed learning, curiosity
and a thirst for knowledge to take place in a stimulating environment.
• The program offers a wide range of hands-on activities that allow children
to develop at their own pace by exploration and investigation.
• A daily schedule and special planned activities are designed to integrate
teacher-structured lessons and child directed learning!
• Opportunities are given for outdoor and indoor play along with pottery,
computer lab, and foreign language.
• Our program strives to further develop the child’s self-confidence
social skills through activities that focus on learning to share, self-help,
problem solving, and relating to others in a group environment.
• The teacher is qualified and experienced in implementing daily lessons and
planned activities that expands the child’s skills within the framework
of their learning.
Read the daily schedule for the pre-kindergarten room