This room is designed to promote and encourage investigation and exploration.
The two-year olds enjoy toys and manipulative materials that move,
make sounds, and imitate household objects.
Teachers interact with the children through the introduction of colors,
shapes, counting, sign language, story telling, art and music. Toddlers are
encouraged to express their emotions and independent thoughts.
Read the daily schedule for the junior toddler room
• Nurturing and secure environment
• An atmosphere that allows for child-directed learning, curiosity and a thirst
for knowledge to take place in a stimulating environment.
• The program offers a wide range of activities that develop social and cognitive
skills by exploration and interaction.
• A consistent daily routine is developed to provide a sense of security,
self-assurance, that toddlers need.
• The curriculum includes stimulation with music, songs, conversation,
and toys that are developmentally appropriate.
• A written daily record is kept of your childs physical, emotional, and eating habits.
• We affirm your childs development of self-independence through efforts in potty training,
self-dressing, eating, and personal hygiene
Read the daily schedule for the senior toddler room
What to Bring
A labeled blanket for naptime
A complete change of labeled clothing